T & C
As a user of our website, and when making a purchase from NaturAlly Fed Ltd, you acknowledge that you do so under these terms and conditions. We hope you will agree that they are designed to be fair to you and to us. We may update this page from time to time.
- Warranties: We warrant that NaturAlly Fed Kombucha will be of satisfactory quality and fit for general purpose.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the U.K. will have exclusive jurisdiction. Here are our details should you want to contact us: NaturAlly Fed Ltd, 53 Kilvey Terrace, st Thomas, Swansea, SA18BA / Tel: 0333 224 6666 / Email: [email protected]
- Availability – NaturAlly Fed Kombucha is a handcrafted small batch product and runs out from time to time. If you order a case of NaturAlly Fed Kombucha and some of the products are out of stock we will always contact you to inform you of the delay (normally no more than 2-3 days) and to ask if you would like us to replace them with equal value lines. We promise that we will never replace any bottles without asking, and immediately refund you in full and on request if we are unable to satisfy your order requirement.
- Customer satisfaction – If you are dissatisfied with our performance in any way, please contact us on 0333 224 6666.
At NaturAlly Fed Ltd, we aim to deal with all enquiries fairly, confidentially and quickly. We will acknowledge your contact within 24 hours. We try to resolve most issues immediately, but where this is not possible, we will keep you informed about progress until a satisfactory resolution has been achieved.
We are continually improving our service. If you have any particular ideas or suggestions about how we can improve, please send email: [email protected]
- Prices and payment
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling and may be per product or per case, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax where applicable, unless otherwise specified (note: plain tea kombucha is VAT zero-rated while NaturAlly Fed kombucha flavours are VAT-rated at 20 per cent, but this is built into the price so you pay exactly the same price for all teas). Any delivery charges are additional.
- We accept online payment by Visa, MasterCard and PayPal, and credit card orders by Visa and Mastercard. In certain circumstances we can receive payment by BACS bank transfer. We also accept crypto currency.
- Where you enter into an agreement to be supplied with a regular delivery of NaturAlly Fed Kombucha or to make regular payments to your account you agree to us holding your payment details and charging your registered payment method as agreed. You also agree to us requesting updated details from your payment provider should the details of your payment method change and to charge the updated payment method in the same way as the original payment method. We reserve the right to take payment from another registered payment card if we fail to take payment from your default payment card or your default payment method has expired. This in no way restricts your rights to cancel.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- Subscribing requires a 3-month commitment, after which you are free to cancel at any time. If you cancel within the first 3 months you will be charged for the amount saved plus £10 admin fee.
- Delivery and returns
- We deliver NaturAlly Fed Kombucha to anywhere within the U.K. mainland for a set minimum price of £6.95 plus VAT for orders below £50. For the Channel Islands, Scottish islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles the charge will be higher according to our carrier’s current price list (email your order to [email protected] with your full address for pricing).
- Delivery timescales:
- Standard delivery is generally a next working day service for all orders placed before 11am and to any address in the UK, but during busy periods this will change. Please check our shop page to see how long your order is likely to take to arrive.
- Please note that next day delivery is not guaranteed, and also at certain busy times (such as Christmas) and due to unforeseen reasons beyond our control or due to staff illness. If your order is delayed by more than two working days we will always let you know.
iii. Next working day orders placed after 11am on Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday.
- Orders placed before 11am on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- If you order 2 or more cases, they may not be delivered at the same time but the delivery charge will stay the same.
- Named Day delivery service – You are able to select any day for delivery at the same price as standard next working day delivery by requesting a certain date in the ordering notes section or by emailing [email protected] after placing your order.
vii. Saturday delivery is subjected to an additional £20.
viii. Our courier delivers Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm. During the festive period our couriers may deliver up to 8pm.
- Delivery timescale exceptions for non-U.K. mainland:
- Please allow 72 hours for delivery to: Scotland and Scottish Isles: AB30-31, 33-38, 41-45, 51-56, 63; DD8-10; FK1, 3, 8, 17-21, HS1-9; IV21; IV1-11, 10-28, 30-32, 36, 40-56, 63; KA27-28; KW1-3, 5-17; PA20-49, 49-88; PH10-11, 13-26, 30-44, 49, 50; PA44; PH41-44, TR21-25; ZE1-3
Isle of Man: All postcodes IM1-9
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your NaturAlly Fed Kombucha if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- “Spend £50 and get Free Delivery”:
- Customers qualify for Free Delivery when spending over £50 in a single transaction to a single address anywhere within the U.K. mainland and is based on our Standard Delivery option. Non-U.K. mainland customers will also not be charged the basic delivery charge but will be invoiced for the additional cost to send by boat.
- Damages and breakages:
- In the unfortunate event that any of the products in your order are damaged, please let us know within 7 days.
- Where the order is a single product item with minimal leakage (i.e. still above the bottle neck) in two or less bottles we won’t refund or compensate as that is a common occurrence when transporting a live fermented product, particularly during warmer months, because the loss is minimal, comes at no cost to the quality of the remaining tea, and we sell to a discerning clientele who we would expect to know the basic nature of a live product and accept the occasional leakage without resort to complaint and compensation. Where the loss is below the bottle neck in one or more bottles email a photo to [email protected] showing the unopened cap(s) with part-broken seals and reduced tea level and we will offer to refund the cost of the bottle(s) or provide a credit note of a greater value towards your next order.
iii. The affected bottles are yours to choose whether to consume (they are safe so long as caps remain at least partially intact) or dispose of. We won’t refund unaffected bottles in the same case even though the case may have arrived damp, or in such an event where a customer insists on/demands a refund or compensation beyond what we reasonably set out in these terms and conditions and the storage conditions clearly detailed on our web site and/or criticises our product and/or our methods unfairly – i.e. comparing it to a processed ‘kombucha’ variant that has been filtered or pasteurised for shelf stability – to justify such a claim/demand. In such an event we will uphold our right to cease dealing with/accepting orders from such customers.
- Incorrect products:
- In the event that any of the products in your order are incorrect, please let us know within 7 days of receipt and we will offer to either send the correct replacement with your next order or offer you additional credit towards your next order or refund the incorrect product(s). The incorrect bottles are yours to enjoy.
- You may cancel your order for any reason at any time up to 7 working days from the day after the date you receive your kombucha provided all of the products are unopened, intact, and are returned in good condition for a combined return delivery and admin fee of £15, which will be paid by us on receipt of returned order pending condition of returned bottles.
- In order to cancel your order you must notify us by email at [email protected] or in writing to NaturAlly Fed Ltd, 53 Kilvey Terrace, Swansea, SA18BA .
iii. It is your responsibility to hold onto the order and take reasonable care of it until our courier collects. Once the case is received back at our depot we shall reimburse the price of the returns within 5 working days less the collection and admin fee.
- Any products collected by our carrier must be in their original box to avoid further breakages, where possible. If the packaging has become damaged or weakened the courier will not accept the package.
- Once the kombucha has been delivered, in accordance with any specified delivery instructions, it becomes the recipient’s responsibility to store the bottles in line with the accompanying guidance letter. We cannot be held responsible for any bottles that break their seals and/or leak their contents once in your receipt due to incorrect storage unless there is a specific batch issue/problem.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or inaccurately described goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. If you have any queries regarding delivery please email us at [email protected]
- Third-party sellers:
If you buy NaturAlly Fed Kombucha from an unauthorised third-party reseller, such as on the Amazon or eBay platform or any online whole food retailer, any dispute you may have over damaged items is entirely between yourself and the seller. We cannot be held responsible for items that are not dispatched from our own fulfilment facilities arriving in poor condition or in a damaged state. NaturAlly Fed Kombucha is a live product that requires special storage conditions and stringent packing procedures that unauthorised third-party sellers may not be familiar with. Please take up any complaint you may have directly with the seller. We are only liable and responsible for unforeseen batch-related issues.
- NaturAlly Fed Kombucha
- NaturAlly Fed Kombucha bought from us will come with a minimum of one month to run prior to expiry of Best Before date stated on the label.
- NaturAlly Fed Kombucha with less than this will be identified prior to purchase and will be sold at a lower price.
- It is worth noting that authentic kombucha does not suddenly go off once the expiry date has passed. You will still have an enjoyable kombucha experience for at least one year after the Best Before date, and so long as stored properly your kombucha will mature and improve with age.
- If you are nervous about shopping on the web, don’t be. We use secure servers with state-of-the-art encryption and secure sockets layer (SSL) technology for the transfer of credit card information. Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.
- It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude NaturAlly Fed Ltd’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
- loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier;
iii. loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
- We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer’s incorrect handling and storage of our products; such as spillages, breakages or cap issues that occur during the customer’s care.
- Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
- Authentic kombucha is highly potent and should be consumed in moderation. We suggest no more than 500ml a day after a five-day starting course of 150ml a day (equivalent to a 750ml bottle).
- A case of kombucha is heavy so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time (the weight of a 250ml 12-pack is 5.5kg, a 750ml 6-pack is 7kg and a 750ml 12-pack is 14.4kg).
iii. Authentic kombucha can be volatile due to the build-up of CO2 in certain circumstances such as shaking, dropping, rough handling or exposing bottles to natural light or heat sources such as radiators. In such scenarios extra care should be taken when opening by burping each bottle.
- As with all live fermented foods and fruit juices, if stored incorrectly (i.e. above 17C for more than a few days) the alcohol level can rise above 1.2%, and any such kombucha you drink should be factored into all alcohol consumed prior to driving or performing tasks requiring skill and precision. We recommend NaturAlly Fed Kombucha not be drunk in any event by pregnant women, infants, those sensitive to even trace amounts of alcohol and those who avoid alcohol on religious grounds.
- If you buy NaturAlly Fed Kombucha from any unauthorised third-party online reseller, such as on Amazon or eBay (excluding NaturAlly Fed Kombucha Direct), any dispute you may have over damaged items is entirely between yourself and the seller. We are not liable or responsible for items that are not dispatched from our own fulfilment facilities arriving in poor condition or in a damaged state due to poor packing/packaging. As a live product real kombucha requires storage conditions and stringent packing procedures that third-party sellers – who are not authorised to sell NaturAlly Fed Kombucha – may not be familiar with. Please take up any complaint you may have with the seller. We can only be held liable for unforeseen batch-related issues.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We’d also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve our website. Our default settings do not enable these analytics cookies – and we won’t set cookies unless you enable them. Enabling cookies by agreeing to their use will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Our website is powered by WordPress. Read about which cookies WordPress uses on its websites and why her
0333 224 6666 | [email protected]